8 Mitti Street
Property id: 3374791
Fantastic corner site, yesteryear charm, gorgeous outlook, stroll to Lakeside reserve & shops!
What a spectacular location, opposite a vision of green, this home promises plenty of potential and loads of character with lovely polished timber floorboards featuring throughout, its corner position and rear lane access make it the perfect home plus granny flat site, ideal for investors looking for a dual income, weekender buyers looking for somewhere to stay and a return and anyone after a site where they can build over-sized massive garaging for their toys galore. Just an easy flat stroll to Lakeside foreshore parkland with children's playground, the perfect sandy swimming beach, jetty and boat ramp with cafe, shops and services almost at your back door, there is so much to love about the position and the old school charm and quality, you will actually enjoy renovating and living in this one, it isn't another junky knock down, it's a real home worth saving and restoring because they don't build them like this anymore .....
- North East facing backyard, corner site, rear lane access & great outlook to lots of green
- Stroll to shops, cafes, jetty, boat ramp, sandy beach & walk/ride to Blackies sand & surf
- Restore/renovate the existing gorgeous 3 bedroom cottage with its lovely green outlook
- Appreciate lovely already polished beautiful timber floorboards throughout the cottage
- Delight in 3 good size bedrooms & ready to use quality timber kitchen until you renovate
- You can see the wall between the kitchen & lounge coming down to make big open living
- A separate toilet from the main bathroom offers ensuite & 2 bathroom future potential
- Lakeview Pde facing carport, Mitti St facing deep garage, carport & side access backyard
- The lane behind connects you to doctors, mini mart, take away, pies/bakery & hardware
- With post office, butcher & discount chemist across the road & cafes on both sides too
- Perfect for anyone who loves yoga & the idea of strolling to everything including the bus
- With a country lane like feel, with a sense of no neighbours, it is private & picturesque
Heading into summer, you couldn't ask for a better located property or one with more potential to exploit, from the residence itself to the fantastic corner site, there are options galore at a price you can afford. Whether you are starting out, slowing down, investing or developing on a budget, there is a whole lot on offer here .... with this cottage promising genuine architectural merit worth restoring and bringing back to life, a welcome change from the old fibro shacks that are so common around the town ....
Contact agent for details