All maintenance is to be reported to your property manager in writing *unless urgent. You may email email@example.com or **log your repair request via the tenant portal.
*For urgent repairs within business hours please call 4971 6000.
*For urgent Plumbing or Electrical repairs after hours please refer to your lease and/or the information below relating to urgent repairs. If you require urgent attention to Plumbing or Electrical matters please contact:
Plumber: Waterfront Plumbing – Glenn 0418236325
Electrician: Quick Action Electrical – Tony 0412181978
URGENT repairs will be accepted verbally however we request confirmation in writing providing as much detail as possible. Please see list below of what constitutes an urgent repair under the Residential Tenancies Act
Urgent repairs include:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- an electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the property unsafe or insecure.
Please be advised that any contractors that are arranged by a tenant, for repairs that are not considered an emergency may be incurred by the tenant.