63 Alkrington Avenue
Property id: 3373710
Lake views from almost every room and a backyard that will amaze!
Step up to the lovely leadlight front door and be prepared to be impressed by this fabulous family home. The expansive lake views, the large sunny alfresco, and especially the big flat backyard will all surpass your expectations.
The main living room, dining and kitchen are super spacious and all enjoy magnificent views of Lake Macquarie from the upper level windows and front balcony. The almost-new kitchen is large enough to cook up a storm for the biggest family gatherings and equipped with stainless steel appliances, loads of bench space and plentiful storage.
On the lower level, great lake views are also on offer from the master bedroom with ensuite & WIR plus another bedroom/study. A flexible layout provides a further three good-sized bedrooms upstairs, or alternatively two bedrooms along with a separate rumpus or media room opening to the rear garden and entertaining area.
- Landscaped back yard that's surprisingly flat and big enough for the kids to kick a footie or practise their batting
- Potential to install a family sized pool in time for summer
- Supersized covered alfresco entertaining
- Brushbox and easy care bamboo flooring in the living areas
- Walk in linen cupboard, large internal laundry
- Ducted air con (upstairs) and ducted vacuuming
- Double garage with workshop and storage plus off street parking for a boat or van
A truly versatile home that's ready for you to move straight in and start building precious family memories! Located in a quiet neighbourhood only a few minutes' drive from Rathmines shopping village and 10 minutes from Toronto. Public boat ramp, jetty, waterfront park, primary schools and golf course are all close by.
Land size: 794m2
Rod Conry Ph.0405 449468
Jenni McGregor Ph.0418 645281
11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 16 November 2019