9 Maltarra Place
Property id: 3368866
A perfect family home awaits!
We guarantee you will be blown away when you walk through the door of this unassuming mid-century family home in Charlestown East. Not only is it much bigger than it appears from the street but the interior has undergone a transformation that exudes high end, up-to-the- minute style and quality that you'll find hard to match.
A meticulously-designed and quality-built Nadin West kitchen is just the beginning of the surprises inside. Two fabulous modern bathrooms will also impress, as will the multiple living areas flooded with light from the large windows. The split level floor plan includes a spacious rumpus or TV room which could be used as a fourth bedroom for teenagers, extended family or guests.
The delightful location of this perfect family home puts you in a surprisingly quiet cul de sac just metres from the bushy reserve at the end of the street where the neighbourhood children love to play and explore with their mates. It's also just minutes away from Charlestown Square, several well-regarded schools, transport links and all the other facilities you expect to find in a major commercial centre.
- Nothing to spend - a superb modern kitchen, new flooring, fresh paint, modern bathrooms.
- Low maintenance construction and an easy care garden that's not too big, not too small.
- Multiple living areas - large lounge/dining plus family room, sunroom and a media/rumpus room that could be a 4th bedroom.
- Professionally designed kitchen with a large central island, Blanco s/s appliances, huge pantry, self-closing drawers, glass splashbacks.
- Modern family bathroom plus ensuite, 2 separate wc's and potential for a 3rd bathroom fitout in the spacious laundry.
- Plentiful storage both in the home itself and in the garage.
- Solar hot water, natural gas, split system air con.
You really do need to visit this home to appreciate just how stylish and spacious it is, and you need to do it as soon as possible because this home definitely won't last long! Don't miss your opportunity to build precious family memories in a home you'll love.
Contact: Rod Conry ph.0405 449 468
Jenni McGregor: ph.0418 645 281
Land size: 583m2
4:30pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday, 13 November 2019
12:15pm - 12:45pm
Saturday, 16 November 2019
$524 per quarter
$753 per year